PSCC Annual Meeting & Training Workshop
Thursday, February 28 and Friday, March 1 2019
Starved Rock State Park Lodge, Utica, Illinois
We’re offering Early Bird pricing through Thursday, January 31, so register now! To register, all you need to do is complete the attached form and send in your check or money order.
Some of this year’s highlights include:
- An update on the upcoming launch of the Natural Areas Stewardship Act, including a primer on process and timing
- The unintended consequences of Ag herbicides on native plants
- A discussion on the impact of women in conservation
- Assessing your organization’s toolbox with conversations on healthcare, membership programs, and how to measure your program impact
- The critical intersection of farmland conversion and conservation
- The challenges facing pollinators and monarchs and a plan for all landscapes
- Designing and adapting restoration projects with resiliency
- A legislative review from the Illinois Environmental Council
- And a presentation to stir your soul on our emotional attachment to the land and natural world that guides us all
And there’s much more, so you won’t want to miss this one!
Do you want to be a sponsor of this highly anticipated conference and receive special recognition for supporting PSCC’s efforts? Download the sponsorship form HERE— deadline is Friday, February 8, 2019!
Also, don’t forget to register for a room at Starved Rock, by calling (815) 667-4211. A block of rooms is being held for PSCC members and guests until Monday, January 28, 2019, so don’t wait!
We look forward to seeing you at Starved Rock!