Prairie Hills Resource Conservation and Development, Inc., an Illinois non-profit corporation and an IRS 501c3 charitable organization located in Macomb, Illinois, is currently seeking applications for the position of Executive Director.
The Executive Director has management responsibility for diverse and complex programs ranging from rural development, economic development/re-development, and natural resources. Prairie Hills and its subsidiary, Prairie Land Conservancy, are accredited land trusts.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Competence in the operation of computers and software applications including database management, word processing, spreadsheet applications, electronic communications, and automated accounting applications.
- Background in natural resources, agriculture, and non-profit management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including effective public relations skills.
- Experience with grant writing and a good understanding of grants administration
- Experience with record keeping and fund management.
- Strong leadership skills managing both people and projects.
More information, including the full Job Description and instructions on how to apply, can be found here.
Deadline for applications is March 1, 2022.