Mary Burke from the Land Trust Alliance wants to remind everyone there are several informative webinars slated for February. Sign up now and learn some new skills and techniques specific to land trusts!
- Stewardship & Land Protection
Fee Land Management, 2/3
Appraisal Essentials, 2/11
Pipelines and Transmission Corridors: They’re Coming Your Way, 2/17
Growing Your Membership, 2/10
- Strong Organizations
Restricted Gifts, 2/18
And, thanks to the generous funding of Alliance donors, we also have this complimentary webinar:
- Policy & Advocacy
Getting a Bang for Your Buck from D.C. Advocacy, 2/9
Note: If you are an all-access pass holder, you still need to register for the webinar.
Alliance webinars are the easiest way to learn:
- Webinars are taught by the best conservation experts
- Cost is just $60 ($70 day before) thanks to generous funding by Alliance donors
- All-access pass for all webinars and recordings for just $485 (regularly $1,260!)
- Held at the same time of day: 2 p.m. ET | 1 p.m. CT | 12 p.m. MT | 11 a.m. PT
- As many people as you’d like can join in from your location
No matter where your land trust is today, 2016 is a new year with new land conservation opportunities — so don’t miss these resources we’ve developed exclusively for your team to grow and strengthen your land trust’s impact.
See you online!