Unleash your inner explorer!
Download the Prairie State Hike App and
We tell our best stories on the lands we work with everyday. Go on a nature walk near you and try this new way of learning and enjoying nature around us!
Download the app to your phone from the links on this page and gain access to dozens of tours available statewide.
This GPS driven app informs users about points of interest on trails that are in our app system. The Hike App itself can be purchased and downloaded for just 99¢ and is compatible on both Google Play and Apple platforms.
Current hikes on the PSCC Hike App include:
- Starved Rock: St. Louis Canyon
- Starved Rock: Wildcat Canyon/Illinois River
- Starved Rock: LaSalle/Tonti/Hennepin Canyon
- Starved Rock Lodge
- Starved Rock Council Overhang/Ottawa Canyon
- Illinois Beach State Park: North Unit
- Illinois Beach State Park: South Unit
- Middlefork Farm Nature Preserve – Lake Forest Open Lands
- Openlands Lakeshore Preserve
- Hennen Conservation Area – Land Conservancy of McHenry County
- Glacial Park McHenry County – McHenry Conservation District
- A Paddle Down Nippersink Creek – McHenry County Conservation District
- Prairieview Education Center – McHenry County Conservation District
- Dayton Bluffs Preserve – The Conservation Foundation
- Canoe the Fox River – The Conservation Foundation
- Dickson-Murst Farm – The Conservation Foundation
- McDonald Farm – The Conservation Foundation
- Emiquon Preserve -The Nature Conservancy
- Nygren Wetland – Dianne Nora Nature Trail – Natural Land Institute
Central East Illinois
- Weldon Springs State Park
- Warbler Ridge Conservation Area – Grand Prairie Friends
- Clinton Lake State Recreation Area
- Sangamon River Corridor Reserve – Land Conservation Foundation
Central West Illinois
- Adams Wildlife Sanctuary
- The Nipper Wildlife Sanctuary – Friends of the Sangamon Valley
- Illinois State Fair Conservation World
- 2017 Total Eclipse
- Giant City State Park Nature Trails
- Pere Marquette State Park
- Giant City: Trillium Trail/Stone Fort Trail
Email us to find out more about the Hike App if you are a member of Prairie State Conservation Coalition and want to join the growing number of PSCC members on this exciting new project!